Sunday, February 9, 2014

Show and Tell Art Challenge


We haven't done a Show and Tell in a while,
so here's a call to Show us what you're working on.
Tell us a little bit about it too!

I've been working on many new things lately...
here's a journal page...I can't decide if it's finished or not!


Have you been making Valentines for your sweeties?


The big day is Friday!



Maybe your mind has taken a turn toward Spring.

Claude Monet


I can't wait to see the trees blossoming like this.



Winter has a different kind of beauty.
We went for a drive in the country and came upon this old church.


Do you remember Show and Tell from school days?
I'm sure it went better than this!


So! It's an easy challenge this week!
Something new-ish would be great, but if you have something
you did previously and haven't shared, that's great too.

Link your blog post to Inspiration Avenue 
by Sunday February 16 at noon (est).
Leave a comment here if you like, and
don't forget to visit the other entrants' blogs
and leave a comment there also :-)

Have fun, we can't wait to see what you've been up to!

~ Maggie

_______________________________

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love your sweet journal page Maggie-great colors! This week I'm not just sharing art but also my baking :):)

Diane said...

Fun idea-- thanks!

Lou Anne Hazel said...

This week I decided to share a digital page I created as part of a prompt from the Artful Soul Challenge Workshop. I'm glad you hosted the Show and Tell Challenge this week Maggie. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...